NWPP 41st Annual Walk-A-Thon
YOU DID IT!
Because of your incredible generosity, we raised over $132,193 from this year’s Walk-A-Thon!
INCREDIBLE!! ASTOUNDING! AMAZING!
Despite this being our first virtual
Walk-A-Thon and despite the COVID-19 crisis YOU made this event an incredible success.
For clients like David, below, these funds mean the difference between housing and homelessness.
AND A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR FUNDRAISING WINNERS!
- Individuals by Age Category
- 0-10: Freya Read, Kai Jones-Childs
- 11-25: Karly Weinstock, Elisha and Ada Hirschfeld
- 26-54: The Abe-Hultine Family
- 55-64: Jeanne Galick, David Barringer
- 65+: Ann Middleton, Karen Day
- Team Winners
- Terwilliger Plaza Residents and Staff
- Kairos Milwaukie UCC
- Special Drawing winner: Fraser Rasmussen
- And our Grand Prize winner for 2020: CONGRATULATIONS RUTH SCHULD!!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE INCREDIBLE SUCCESS OF THIS EVENT.
WE COULDN’T DO OUR WORK WITHOUT YOU.
Mark your calendars for the 42nd Walk-A-Thon
SUNDAY, MAY 2, 2021
South Park Blocks
LIVE AND IN-PERSON!!